Thursday, June 24, 2010

Charlene Wittstock at Royal Wedding

Well I won't write about Charlene Wittstock but after announcement of the Official Engagement with Albert II, Sovereign Prince of Monaco I naturally changed my mind. At wedding she was with royals but of course she didn't wear anything majestic, she is not a royal yet after all. However she looked elegant, she always has this fragile look and I guess it's like a tradition to look elegant and fragile at Prince's Palace of Monaco. I can't help to think about Grace Kelly when I heard the news. Can Chalene beat her? I guess the answer is no but I am sure she may turn out to be something extraordinary. It's a mystery now. We will see. And I can announce that a new blog about her will be on it's way. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment